Source: North Manchester Journal, May 22, 1890
Money at 5 Per Ct.
Five years time. No commission charged.
Call on Frank M. Gift.
In 1890 at the time of the Henney Corner fire, Frank's Cigar Store was located in the fifth building east of Market Street, on the north side of Main Street and two buildings east of Ben Oppenheim & Co., between Market Street and the alley, and just to the east of a millinery establishment run by Nancy J. Ridgley in a small house. In 1890 A.B. McFann resided above the Cigar Store.