Nordman's Bar, located just east of the alley at 216 East Main St., circa 1950s.
Sometime after 1933, Donald Hatfield (we think) owned the East End Tavern at this address. Charles Betten, and then Joe Mosier, purchased and ran the tavern. Wade Clark also owned it, but we don't know where he fits in. Bill Nordman bought the tavern in the late 1950s or early 60s. This had been a Tavern for many years, and is to this day. Source: p. 33, R. Ned Brooks and Donald L. Jefferson, REMEMBERING NORTH MANCHESTER INDIANA IN THE 1930s & 1940s.